From: Andi Snow-Weaver [mailto:andisnow@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 3:27 PM
To: Cynthia Shelly; David Bolter; Steven Faulkner; Simon Pieters; W3C WAI-XTECH
Cc: Michael Cooper; simonp@opera.com
Subject: [aapi] ACTION: Getting ready to publish Working Draft - need help

Now that we are all back from vacations and TPAC, it's time to get serious about the UAIG Working Draft that I have to finish by COB next Friday, November 20th.

Please do as much of the following as you can before Tuesday:

* Read the document from front to back. I still have quite a few edits to make from our recent discussions - integrating the FAQs into the right sections is the biggest one. I'll try to get that done by Monday morning.
* Review all of the tables starting with section 3.5 to the end. David, I especially need your feedback on the State/Property mapping table as it has gone through significant formatting changes since I inherited it from Aaron. Many of the others I created from bulleted lists and some are just placeholders and are completely blank. I'd really like to have something in these before we ask people to review the document again.
* bugs as assigned (yeah right - I know - but I'm an eternal optimist)

Thanks,
Andi