[aapi] ACTION: Getting ready to publish Working Draft - need help

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:27:02 -0600
To: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>, David Bolter <david.bolter@gmail.com>, Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Cc: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, <simonp@opera.com>

Now that we are all back from vacations and TPAC, it's time to get serious
about the UAIG Working Draft that I have to finish by COB next Friday,
November 20th.

Please do as much of the following as you can before Tuesday:

* Read the document from front to back. I still have quite a few edits to
make from our recent discussions - integrating the FAQs into the right
sections is the biggest one. I'll try to get that done by Monday morning.
* Review all of the tables starting with section 3.5 to the end. David, I
especially need your feedback on the State/Property mapping table as it has
gone through significant formatting changes since I inherited it from
Aaron. Many of the others I created from bulleted lists and some are just
placeholders and are completely blank. I'd really like to have something in
these before we ask people to review the document again.
* bugs as assigned (yeah right - I know - but I'm an eternal optimist)

Thanks,
Andi