From: wai-xtech-request@w3.org [mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Sailesh Panchang
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 1:05 PM
To: 'Ryan Doherty'; wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: RE: ARIA semantics for secondary navigation

Right indeed. I was confused when I saw multiple 'navigation'  roles on
mail.yahoo.com too and realized there was no way available as per the
ARIA specs. To distinguish one from the other.
Sets of links that might be 'secondary' or 'footer' cannot really be
termed complementary. But maybe that is the best option in the
circumstances.
Sailesh Panchang
Accessibility Services Manager (Web and Software) Deque Systems Inc.
(www.deque.com) 11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite #140, Reston VA 20191
Phone: 703-225-0380 (ext 105)
E-mail: sailesh.panchang@deque.com