Draft text for summary attribute definition

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:18:45 +0000
To: HTMLWG <public-html@w3.org>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Cc: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Hi all,
I have taken up Sam Rubys suggestion:

"As for me, what I would most like to see in the next draft is a RFC
2119 compatible definition for table summaries, either in terms of a
HTML 4 compatible attribute or in terms of a suitable replacement.
Note that I am specifically saying "in a draft".  What I am *not*
looking for is a reply to this email on how such a topic might be
approached." [1]

and taken a stab at a RFC 2119 compatible definition for table summaries:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/SummaryForTABLE/SummarySpecification

If you have positive contributions to make to this definition please
add comments to the wiki page in the notes section

thanks to gez lemon for help with this.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.platform/msg/7ff3a663037afc89?

--
with regards