Re: New issue: IMG section of HTML5 draft contradicts WCAG 1 & WCAG 2 (draft)

Hi Dan,

>Are you sure you want this issue to be separate from issue 31?
 I sent this before Issue 31 was re-opened, they both pertain to the
same issue(s), so there is no need (or desire) for it to be raised
seperately.

> It's straightforward to change the short description of an issue.

please do.

> We don't current have technical support for the distinction
> between "editor is done considering input so far" and "test
> cases are done and the wg has decided the issue".
>
> I need to think some more about how to handle cases
> where "editor is done considering input so far" and
> the outcome should be reviewed by more than just the
> HTML WG.

Can I suggest that if the editor has done considering input, the
editor provide info about this, in the Issues 'Related notes', while
the Issue remains open in the tracker to indicate that does not have
consensus from the HTML WG.

regards
steve

--