[XAG] Presentation Attributes Re: Comments on XAG - 3 Oct 2002

This issue  is related to the "final form" checkpoint - 2.11 in the
October 2002 draft. Part of the answer might be that structure and
presentation are not as clearly distinguished in graphics, or audio, as
they are in documents that are primarily textual - considering some
examples for SVG or SSML would be a good idea.

The ability to override styling for things we consider final form
languages probably belongs in the discussion of the final-form
checkpoint. It is provided by CSS2 already, which specifies that
presentation attributes are to be treated as if they were style sheet
rules, and gives them a place in the hierarchy. Maybe we should make
that an explicit technique note.

chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org