archive: RFC: new sketch available

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:24:37 -0500
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
Cc: dom+wai@w3.org
Back in August we were last discussing the accessibility of the W3C email archives.  The W3C Team (Dom, the webmaster) has now started on a design proposal for archive reforms.

>Here is the first draft for the archives improvement proposal:
>
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03/archives-improvements/
>
>This document explains what changes are proposed, why, and links to
>implementations of these changes.

The 'implementations' are demo-ware mockups.  The links peter out after a while.

Please comment on this description and the example instances.  Be as specific as you can in describing what features you used, and what if any difficulties you encountered or you expect users with disabilities would encounter.  Post comments here to wai-xtech@w3.org.  Thank you

Al

PS:  The previous send was a typo, I was not really ready to send.