Re: archive: RFC: new sketch available

Just a quick note to anyone who might try these pages with versions of JAWS
earlier than 4.0, at least I think that's the right version.  Remember that
earlier versions of JAWS defaulted to showing a title tag on a text link as
opposed to the link text.  You need to change JAWS to default to reading
screen text.  You can do this on the fly by pressing insert-v and then
changing the Text Links Verbosity option.

I mention this because if you don't make this change you'll find some text
duplication for things like Next and Previous message.

A few comments:

On the page <http://www.w3.org/2002/03/archives-improvements/ml-period> I
find the following at the beginning.  *L indicates where AT says "link".

wai-xtech@w3.org from August 2001: By Date

wai-xtech@w3.org from August 2001
By Date
*L 58 messages
sorted by
*[ author ]
*[ thread ]
*[ subject ]

Would it be possible to include "sorted" in the line that indicates the
current sort method?  Also consider changing the "sorted by" to "sort by"

The page <http://www.w3.org/2002/03/archives-improvements/ml-inde> seems to
have a search feature at the beginning.  But I find no Go/Search button to
submit my search.

Kelly