RE: svg and events

At 02:54 AM 2002-03-13 , you wrote:
>> >Issues:
>> >	How to present the navigation method to the listner?
>
>I know what to say, its how to say it / present it to
>someone opening the diagram. Its the equivalent of having instructions
>to open a parcel inside the parcel !

OK, I am perhaps almost caught up to where you were when you started the thread.  Or as I now see it you are ready to try some prototypes on real users and for this you need real players that support _something_ in order for you to try _anything_.

For which Charles has better information than I have.

I still don't think that someone else can help you much without guinea pig drawings to talk about.  I have trouble coming up with generic methods that presume a content model as flat as that of a still life of a bowl of fruit.  But I am sure there are many drawings that fit that model.

My head is into the "virtual tumor board" scenario where the critical evidence is a slight cloud that appears at the margins of a particular small organ like the hypothalmus in one composite image; a cloud that isn't there in most similarly-composed images from comparable patients.

vocabulary: a 'tumor board' is a professional peer review of patient evidence prior to actual treatment in cancer cases; a 'virtual tumor board' is such a consultation taken at a distance as computer supported collaborative work.

Al