RE: Definitions: impairment, disability and handicap

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:01:02 -0400
To: "'Ian B. Jacobs'" <ij@w3.org>, "'Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo'" <emmanuelle@mi.madritel.es>
Cc: "'Wendy A Chisholm'" <wendy@w3.org>, "'3WC WAI X-TECH'" <wai-xtech@w3.org>, "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>

Recommendation noted.........anyone with regular involvement with CG
willing to do this?

Katie Haritos-Shea

Internet/Software/Device Accessibility and Standards
Strategist/Developer/Evangelist

#571-220-7777

"The best and most beautiful things in the world
     cannot be seen or even touched.
    They must be felt with the heart."
                - Helen Keller