Re: Sec. 508 vs. WAI

Judy,

I think that Shawn might get somewhere with this idea.

Can we get her to lightly approach the Access Board staff on the idea of a
comparative analysis -- with the benefit of hindsight -- that we can both
stand behind?

I was very pleased that the briefings that Ken and I worked up on complex
tables turned out to be telling the same story.  Neither organization has
anything to gain from public differences about interpreting one another's
documents.

And introducing a new face can let history be history.

Al