XML Asia Pacific 2001: Hurry! Submissions close this Friday, 11 May

From: Judy Brewer (jbrewer@w3.org)
Date: Wed, May 09 2001

    Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 00:46:58 -0400
    To: wai-events@w3.org
    From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
    Subject: XML Asia Pacific 2001: Hurry! Submissions close this Friday,   11 May

    >Date: 8 May 2001 04:22:08 -0000
    >To: List Member <jbrewer@w3.org>
    >From: "Allette Systems" <XMLeBusinessAsia@lb.bcentral.com>
    >Subject: XML Asia Pacific 2001: Hurry! Submissions close this Friday, 11 May
    >
    >Dear friends,
    >
    >XML Asia Pacific is for those who need to understand, or actively
    participate in, the latest developments in information integration,
    electronic commerce and markup technologies. Now in it's eighth year, this
    conference is unquestionably the definitive event for professionals working
    in this dynamic field of information technology.

    http://www.xmlasiapacific.com/html/call_for_papers.html

    >Whatís on the program?
    >
    >Some of the areas our speakers and exhibitors will cover at this yearís
    conference include WAP and wireless computing; XHTML; Topic Maps; Trading
    Partner Agreements and ebXML.

    >Exhibition opportunities
    >
    >Our exhibition area has continued to grow over the last 8 years. If you
    deliver products, services or solutions relating to markup technologies,
    electronic commerce or electronic publishing, then donít miss this
    opportunity to reach your core market.

    >Hey, I've already made a submission!
    >
    >If you've already submitted an abstract for this year's event, please
    disregard this message, it was prepared in bulk.

    >XML Asia Pacific is presented by...
    >
    >Allette Systems in collaboration with the Graphic Communications
    Association.

    >Not spamming, waving...
    >
    >You have received this message because you have attended other Allette
    Systems, GCA or GASAA events or courses.