Re: [wbs] response to 'WAI-Curricula: Thorough Review for units 1 and 2'

+ wai-eo-editors list.

Thanks for getting back to this.

Yes, the relationship is that one you describe. The first item,
"Competences", makes references to the required competences and skills
(those that students and instructor need to have in order to take
courses based on this curriculum). The second item "Ideas for
assessment", is a guidance for instructors on how they could assess
whether or not students have acquired the knowledge taught in these units.

It might need further refinement, though.

Best.

On 8/23/2019 11:07 AM, Estel·la Oncins Noguer wrote:

> Dear Daniel,
>

> I have gone through the documents again and now it is clear to me,
> actually under "ideas for assessment" you also mean "acquired
> competences or skills" through the learning process right? This is
> what I understand.
>

> To me it is clear now if this is the relation.
>

> Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>

> Best,
>

> Estel·la Oncins Noguer
> Post Doctoral Research Fellow TransMedia Catalonia
> Edifici MRA 126  - Campus UAB
> 08193 Bellaterra
> Barcelona
> T. +34 610 655 149
>
> orcid.org/0000-0002-0291-3036 <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0291-3036>
> http://grupsderecerca.uab.cat/transmedia
> <http://grupsderecerca.uab.cat/transmedia/>
> <http://grupsderecerca.uab.cat/transmedia/>
> <http://grupsderecerca.uab.cat/transmedia/>
>
> <http://grupsderecerca.uab.cat/transmedia/>

> *De:* Daniel Montalvo Charameli <dmontalvo@w3.org>
> *Enviat el:* dilluns, 19 d’agost de 2019 11:01:29
> *Per a:* Estel·la Oncins Noguer <Estella.Oncins@uab.cat>
> *Tema:* Re: [wbs] response to 'WAI-Curricula: Thorough Review for
> units 1 and 2'
> Hi Stella:
>

> Absolutely! Feel free to get back to this when possible.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Best.
>

> On 8/19/2019 10:17 AM, Estel·la Oncins Noguer wrote:
> > Hello Daniel,
> >
> > Sorry I missed this E-mail and I was not able to attend the meeting
> on Friday.
> >
> > I am currently out of office and have limited access to Internet. I
> will be back on Wednesday can I recheck it and answer you then?
> >
> > Sorry about this.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Estel·la Oncins Noguer
> > Post Doctoral Research Fellow TransMedia Catalonia
> > Edifici MRA 126  - Campus UAB
> > 08193 Bellaterra
> > Barcelona
> > T. +34 610 655 149
> >
> > orcid.org/0000-0002-0291-3036
> > http://grupsderecerca.uab.cat/transmedia
> >

> > ________________________________
> > De: Daniel Montalvo Charameli <dmontalvo@w3.org>
> > Enviat el: dijous, 15 d’agost de 2019 17:35:48
> > Per a: Estel·la Oncins Noguer <Estella.Oncins@uab.cat>;
> shadi+EOsurvey@w3.org <shadi+EOsurvey@w3.org>; wai-eo-editors
> <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
> > Tema: Re: [wbs] response to 'WAI-Curricula: Thorough Review for
> units 1 and 2'
> >
> > Hi Stella:
> >
> > Many thanks for your comments and feedback.
> >
> > Let me ask you something.
> >

> > On 8/14/2019 1:03 AM, Estella Oncins via WBS Mailer wrote:
> >
> > The following answers have been successfully submitted to
> 'WAI-Curricula:
> > Thorough Review for units 1 and 2' (Education and Outreach Working
> Group)
> > for Estella Oncins.

> > Overview

> [...]

---