Re: Example Outline for a Web Accessibility Workshop

Dear Sally,

Thank you for your interest in web accessibility.

W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) hosts an Interest Group (IG) discussion list where issues of digital accessibility are discussed.

You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Because your question is about vendors, please ask that people **reply to you directly**, "off list".

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>