Re: [wbs] response to 'WAI-Curricula: Thorough Review for units 1 and 2'

Hello Vicki:

I have included your suggested sentence at
https://deploy-preview-50--wai-curricula.netlify.com/curricula/1-1/

This is the "live draft" and will be merged into master after we've had
a discussion in EOWG teleconference.

Thanks for pointing this out!