Re: Business Case comments

Hello Shawn and Sharron,

I don't know where to post an issue for this.

But to summarise:

Ok with creating an issue on this:

"We should keep on the lookout for ways to address that -- for example,
specifically look for case studies, quotes, or other examples of small
organizations. (Sharron, do you want to record that somewhere? possibly
a GitHub issue that we leave open just to help us remember it?) The
reason the two giants were chosen was basically because that is all the
info we could gather. I don't think there is a smooth way to say that. "

Ok with Shawn for Tech giants if there is no way to inform in a good way
that they are the only examples we have for now:

"So I think just go back to how you had it before. "Apple development
practice is another demonstration of how accessibility can drive
innovation."

OK with the removal of the auto-captioning bullet.

Best

Sylvie