Re: Clarification: http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/accessible#slides - links in content area not working

Dear Olaf,

Thank you for the feedback!

Would you care to share your browser and version number (for example
Internet Explorer 8, FireFox 10.0.2, etc)?

Also, does this problem always occur for you or only sporadically? The
button "F5" forces a refresh of the page on most web browsers, that
could help too in such situations.

Thank you,
   Shadi