Clarification: http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/accessible#slides - links in content area not working

From: Olaf Drümmer <o.druemmer@callassoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:57:42 +0100
Cc: Olaf Drümmer <o.druemmer@callassoftware.com>
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
And some additional info:

when going to the URL, I received an Alert saying something like loading page timed out (I assume some JavaScripts were not loaded).

Ironic situation as it doesn't get much less accessible than that ;-)

Anyway, I understand it's probably a small technical slip that will get fixed in a moment - thanks for all the work done and shared!!!!

Olaf

--
Olaf Druemmer | Managing Director | callas software GmbH | Schoenhauser Allee 6/7 | 10119 Berlin
Tel +49.30.4439031-0 | Fax +49.30.4416402 | o.druemmer@callassoftware.com | www.callassoftware.com