Finding Available Translations

From: Nymphaea Notschaele <nymphaea@anysurfer.be>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:50:42 +0100
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Hallo
We just made a translation of "Contacting Organizations about
Inaccessible Websites". We noticed that there is no link from the
English version to translations.
It would be great if you could provide a link to the translations that
are available. WebAIM is doing this in a elegant way see for example
http://webaim.org/intro/
WebAIM provide links to translations in the header, but this could
also be done in the footer or in an other way.

Kind regards
Nymphaea
--
Nymphaea Notschaele
AnySurfer - Belgisch kwaliteitslabel voor toegankelijke websites