Finding Available Translations

From: Nymphaea Notschaele <nymphaea@anysurfer.be>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:50:42 +0100
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
We just made a translation of "Contacting Organizations about
Inaccessible Websites". We noticed that there is no link from the
English version to translations.
It would be great if you could provide a link to the translations that
are available. WebAIM is doing this in a elegant way see for example
WebAIM provide links to translations in the header, but this could
also be done in the footer or in an other way.

Kind regards
Nymphaea Notschaele
AnySurfer - Belgisch kwaliteitslabel voor toegankelijke websites
tel 02 210 6149
tel 0478-62 42 67
Twitter @nnotschaele