RE: Policies list Introduction

All:

I've one comment:

At 08:03 PM 8/10/2011, Arch, Andrew wrote:

>In "Updates Welcome" it could be construed that we are just seeking
>updates to the existing material. I.E. tell us if something is wrong
>or missing from a particular (existing) country. I would like to see
>a sentence inviting 'new' entries for countries that aren't yet
>listed on the page. This would compliment my editorial suggestion.

JS: If this section is changed, it might be a good idea to change the
heading to something like:

Updates and Additions Welcome

or perhaps better (even if longer, which I'd rather not):
Suggested Updates and Additions Welcome

I don't think we should specifically write a sentence about this, but
it's crossed my mind that we MAY not want people to assume that just
because they submit a recommended update or new bit of data that we
will AUTOMATICALLY include it.

Maybe we could go with my first idea and cross the other bridge if it
becomes an issue.

Jennifer