Policies Update - France

  On 8/11/2011 4:28 AM, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:
> 3. At last, I see that you have added update notes for the different countries.
> I had volounteered to update France section. I see that you have included updates from Aurélien, co-writer of the reference text for implementing WCAG 2.0 in French administrations, RGAA.
> How is the status of these updates? Would you like me to format the update and/or reformulate some wording now or later?
> I am available till tomorrow, then again on August  31.
> So let me know how urgent it is.

Hi Sylvie,

We hope to have the first round of updates ready for review by 31 August. (per the schedule at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-policy-list#schedule )

The updates from Aurélien are old and not confirmed -- but maybe they are perfect?

It would be wonderful if you could provide updated information, adding to and/or editing what Aurélien provided. If you can format them in HTML, that would be nice; however, that is not required. Someone else can do it if needed.

Could you at least send update content in any form before you are off?

Thanks!
Shawn