Policies list Introduction

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:40:26 -0500
To: "Arch, Andrew" <Andrew.Arch@finance.gov.au>, Denis Boudreau <dboudreau@webconforme.com>, Helle Bjarnø <jor@servicestyrelsen.dk>, Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>, Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>, Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>, Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
CC: wai-eo-editors <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>
  To those particularly interested in the Policies page,

Jennifer and I have edited the Introduction at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/policy-updates

We welcome feedback now. We plan to go over it with Judy before we bring it to EOWG.

Helle, I'd particularly like your input on: "Some are regional policies, some are national legislation, and some are government directives." I put the last part as a placeholder, but don't like it, especially in context with the rest of the Introduction. How would you categorize the situation in countries like Denmark?

Regards,
~Shawn