help about college work

From: joyce souza <joycesouza09@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:37:41 +0100
To: <wai-eo-editors@w3.org>

Good morning
   I am Brazilian, computer science student. Like to do my college course conclusion on the standard wcag. It would be possible in case I need interviews with the authors that I could get some help to you? I have some questions about the standard is set. Any help would be welcome. I await answers. Thanks!
Quer deixar seus vídeos mais divertidos? Com o Movie Maker isso fica fácil.
http://www.windowslive.com.br/public/tip.aspx/view/87?product=4&ocid=Windows Live:Dicas - Movie Maker:Hotmail:Tagline:1x1:Titulo Legendas Creditos