worked for me - feel free to take a pass too.

"what the audience will learn" should still be 'verb driven' with max of
5 bullets (+/- 1). BTW, not sure if that heading is worded correctly
yet, but lets still work on writing little-l learning objectives like
you previously drafted, without the instructional design connotation of
calling them L.O.s

"key points" should complement the 'learning' but be like messages to
impart with max of 3 bullets (+/- 1). I took a pass at these for topics
#1, #2 and #3 - how do they work for you? Take another go if you like.

"questions" should have some sort of learning outcome, and be usable
internationally. Again I took a pass. Don't want to loose some of your
activity type suggestions though - will store them for the 'tips' pages
which might be where we put activities, if not on the examples page.

"demonstrations" should describe the activity & have an outcome. I tried
this - and tried linking to an appropriate resource at Shadi's
suggestion (but not sure about that).

With the demos and questions, we need to be aware of keeping it brief,
focussed, and internationally relevant, so should include a minimum
number of suggestions and only if they are essential to the messages and
the fka LO's.

BTW, I tried Shawn's formatting suggestion for Goal and Audience on
topic #1 - thoughts?

Feel free to call/skype me if you want to discuss any of this.

Thanks for all the assistance - two brains are certainly better than
one. Looking forward to your suggestions and improvements for the other
topics.

Andrew