Re: Topics for Web Accessibility Presentations and Training

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:10:37 -0600
To: andrew@w3.org
Cc: wai-eo-editors@w3.org
Hi Andrew,

Sorry for the delay on this...I can not get the html draft to
validate and the error seems to be in the template...

"Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 111 it
contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in
other words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified
Character Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and
the character encoding indication.  The error was: utf8 "\xBB" does
not map to Unicode."

I have attached the Word doc with track changes and the corresponding
html.  Let me know what's next and again, sorry for the delay.

Best,
Sharron

Sharron Rush |  Executive Director  |  www.Knowbility.org |  512 305-0310
Equal access to technology for people with disabilities