Re: Feasibiity as a factor for Level Selection

Going by Wayne's original document I would say the amount or quality
AI involved simple guess versus complex heuristic..
I don;t thing we can say an existing implementation indicates ease,
only that there was a good enough business case to make a feature.

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org> wrote:
> Agreed, this is a useful analysis and I have already grabbed part of it to
> put into the proposal for the level definitions.
>
> My question is: deterministic vs. inferential is one part of ease, but it
> certainly isn't all of it.  What are the factors that define ease? We
> already have existing implementations indicate ease, but what else?
>
> What else makes a feature hard to implement?
>
> jeanne
>

> On 1/27/2012 1:10 PM, Jim Allan wrote:
>>
>> Wayne,
>> thanks for doing the thinking and writing on this. A good place to
>> start. I agree with Chaals it strikes a good balance for ease vs
>> impact. That's where we as a group can decide to push the level up or
>> down.
>>
>> Jim
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Wayne Dick<wayneedick@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I wrote this to help us narrow feasibility to a reasonable range, so
>>> we could use it in choosing Level A through AAA.  We don't want to let
>>> developer's off reasonable tasks, but we can't require excessive
>>> development.
>>>
>>> http://www.csulb.edu/~wed/Feasibility.html
>>>
>>> Wayne

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756