Re: Feasibiity as a factor for Level Selection

Agreed, this is a useful analysis and I have already grabbed part of it
to put into the proposal for the level definitions.

My question is: deterministic vs. inferential is one part of ease, but
it certainly isn't all of it.  What are the factors that define ease?
We already have existing implementations indicate ease, but what else?

What else makes a feature hard to implement?

jeanne