W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 2012

What's left? Updated for 19 June

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:20:41 -0400
Message-ID: <4FE098C9.4020707@w3.org>
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
1)action-644 was attached to 2.11.7 in the document, but actually belongs
with Guideline 3.2. There is a proposal from Jan for action-644 already
at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0028.html
- on agenda for 21 June
2) 1.2.2 Action-725 - Write IER for "1.2.2 Repair Missing Structure" 
[still open, needs proposal]
3) 2.1.9 appears to overlap with 2.3.5 [2.3.5 looks better]
4) Resolve questions: (on agenda for 21 June)
2.3.3 (direct activation) was written on white board with no
description.  [There are no open action items, and it was marked done.
There is no discussion in the minutes of 5 June. Does anyone remember
why this was on the whiteboard? ]
def of Structural element? [from whiteboard]
SVG treat as image? [from whiteboard]
hide recognized images and SVG [from whiteboard]
5) 2.4.X add whole word search [review proposal from Jan] 
lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0104.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0104.html  ]
6) 2.5.3 and 2.5.7 needs more work  (also need Simon)
7) Media outstanding [needs proposals, Mark wants help]
2.11.1 needs a quick review - text was approved, lost, then found.
2.11.2 Action 518 - Combine 2.11.2-4 (auto and executable content) into
1 SC with IER.  [Group needs to make a decision -- it could stay as is.
It is an old SC, and 2.11 has improved considerably since it was written]
2.11.3 Action-505 Jan With JA to consider how multimedia and executable
requirements in 2.11 might be improved? [probably this should just be
closed. Given the age, they have been improved a LOT since this action
item was written]
2.11.7 Action-699 - Write definitions for "timebase", "continuous scale,
"relative time units" related to 2.11.7 [needs proposals]
2.11.11 Action-692 - Rewrite IER. [Example ok'd from survey of
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120113/results, but I can't find
an intent proposal]
8) 3.2 Action-644 - SC on Undo.  Proposal from Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0028.html
- on agenda for 21 June
9) 4.1.2 Action 649, 651 Name Role State Value [on agenda 21 June]
10) Principle 5 Review updates Jeanne made to P5 organization during end 
of F2F.
11) Finalize decisions of public comments from June 2011 and action items
taken at the meeting.  [Linked in the document at start of P5. I moved
them there so they would not be overlooked. ]
12) Action-704 - Partial conformance for mobile apps [needs discussion]
13) Action-648 - Propose a conformance applicability note re: platform 
and device constraints (eg. lacking platform accessibility service, 
monochrome screen)
Received on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 15:20:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 19 June 2012 15:20:53 GMT