For UAWG Action 644

Proposal (adapted from http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-ATAG20-20120410/Overview.html#gl_a41):

3.2.X Text Entry Undo (Minimum): The user can undo text entry actions that have not undergone content processing. (Level A)
Note: Content processing can refer to server-side or client-side processing.

3.2.Y Settings Change Confirmation: If the user agent provides mechanisms for changing its user interface settings, then those mechanisms can reverse the setting changes, or the user agent requires user confirmation to proceed. (Level A)

3.2.Z Text Entry Undo (Enhanced): The user can undo a sequence of unprocessed text entry actions by character (or short character strings). (Level AA)
Note: Content processing can refer to server-side or client-side processing.

JR: I could also see 3.2.Z replacing 3.2.X at Level A since most browsers already do it.

PLUS EXISTING:

3.2.1 Form Submission: The user can specify whether or not recognized form submissions must be confirmed. (Level AA)## DONE 15 March 2012

3.2.2 Back Button: The user can return to a previous state or view using a navigational back button or its equivalent. (Level AA) ## DONE 15 March 2012

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jrichards@ocadu.ca | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844