action-591 Create table with comments and group responses.

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 14:03:49 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
got carried away. includes all principles, guidelines, summary, a level,
success criteria, application notes, editor notes, relevant issues & action
items, whether it needs to be reworked, and comments. It is also available
as a spreadsheet so we can track our batting average.

I think I got them all. the issues and action items are the weakest. we
have them going back to 2008. the document has changed significantly since
that time.

all are based on
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2011/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20111103/
http://test.tsbvi.edu/uaag-total.htm