Action-650 Review generated css content in html5

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:09:09 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
could find no reference to prohibiting CSS generated content from appearing
in the DOM.
there doesn't appear to be anything that a UA can do to access this
information. A screen reader could scrape the screen and keep refreshing to
find generated content...tedious, many cpu cycles, etc.
generated content fails WCAG20 - generated content does not work
http://cssgallery.info/testing-the-accessibility-of-the-css-generated-content/

I will give up any issues I had about this.
Recommend closing this Action.

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756