Support for UI Automation

From: Henny Swan <hennys@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:04:45 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi All,

Another quick question for the list if I may.

Does anyone know how well UI Automation is supported by screen readers
such as Jaws, WindowEyes and others such as NVDA? As I understand it
Iaccessible2 is sort of cross platform but not fully (this I am still
a bit unclear on I admit) so I am curious to know if UIA would be a
better route to go down with regards to a robust cross platform
accessibility API.

Thanks in advance, Henny

--
Henny Swan