W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > January to March 2005

Re: 17 Feb minutes

From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:16:27 -0500
Message-ID: <002e01c5154f$1772db10$6401a8c0@DAVIDPC>
To: "Matt May" <mcmay@w3.org>, "W3C WAI-UAWG" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Tere is another action I failed to record,
Aaron to write up concrete work on keyboard model.

Johnnie Apple Seed
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Matt May" <mcmay@w3.org>
To: "W3C WAI-UAWG" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:13 PM
Subject: 17 Feb minutes



The minutes from today's meeting are now available:

http://www.w3.org/2005/02/17-ua-irc

There are 2 open action items:
ACTION: jg contact al to see if coordination with svg for face to face [1]
 recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/17-ua-irc#T19-13-25
ACTION: group read roadmap document for next week [2]
 recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/17-ua-irc#T19-38-35

-
m
Received on Friday, 18 February 2005 00:16:57 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:49:34 UTC