Re: 17 Feb minutes

From: Aaron Leventhal <aaronlev@moonset.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:32:30 -0500
To: david poehlman <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>
CC: Matt May <mcmay@w3.org>, W3C WAI-UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

Matt,

 > Had a discussion with Rich Schwerdtfeger about the
prevfocus/nextfocus issue, and making elements focusable outside of the
document navigation order.
 > This can be done by binding a data model to any element -- that makes
it focusable. This is how grid cells can be made focusable without
requiring the user to tab to each one.

The problem that I was going to write up doesn't exist. XHTML 2 deals
with it already. I don't see a need to write this up anymore -- we
should use our time with the PF working group for real unsettled issues.

- Aaron