W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > January to March 2005

17 Feb minutes

From: Matt May <mcmay@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:13:58 -0800
Message-ID: <42152536.50802@w3.org>
To: W3C WAI-UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

The minutes from today's meeting are now available:

http://www.w3.org/2005/02/17-ua-irc

There are 2 open action items:
ACTION: jg contact al to see if coordination with svg for face to face [1]
 recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/17-ua-irc#T19-13-25
ACTION: group read roadmap document for next week [2]
 recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/17-ua-irc#T19-38-35

-
m
Received on Thursday, 17 February 2005 23:13:59 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:49:34 UTC