Re: Proposed resolution to Issue 549

Jon Gunderson wrote:

> New provision #1:
> Allow configuration to render animated or blinking text content as
> motionless, unblinking text. Blinking text is text whose visual
> rendering changes the foreground and/or background colors (i.e.
> typically to make the text invisible or visible), at any rate of change.

This checkpoint is primarily for users with photosensitive epilepsy.
I don't know whether changing colors (e.g., green to light green to
blue to red foreground color) has any impact on these users.

I would not wish to broaden the checkpoint unless we know
that these users are adversely affected by general color changes.

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447