Re: Proposal checkpiont 2.7: Solution for repair text should not be minimal requirement

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:05:05 -0600
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Ian,
Could you add to the list of options in the checkpoint the techniques you
outlined.

<IAN PROPOSED>
The user agent may satisfy this checkpoint by basing the repair text on any of
   the following available sources of information: URI reference, content
type, or element type.
</IAN PROPOSED>

<NEW>
The user agent may satisfy this checkpoint by basing the repair text on any of
   the following available sources of information: URI reference, content
type, element type or the content of the URI.
<NEW>

Jon

MC-574