Re: Making all interactive elements visible

True enough. But does using setAttribute also get around the problem that
there wasn't an attribute to select on?

In which case it is perhaps a better way to do it that we should recommend.

In general I am not sure how to pick up the added listeners, except in the
User Agent... Add the things with listeners to the list of things that are
shown, via some kind of Javascript?

Chaals