Re: Keyboard support of mouse events for UAAG

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:59:23 +0100
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
cc: jbrewer@w3.org, w3c-wai-cg@w3.org, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

I think it's OK not to require a complete mouse emulation (i.e. pixel
level) since this best fits in the lower OS layer.

I think there should be a requirement for keyboard support of Web UA
specific mouse level events (e.g. things specified in HTML/script,
like click for keypress, mouseover effect for traversal focus, etc).