RE: Repair of Pointer Based Events

Not directly. But this would be an implementation example of walkng the
document object structure, which is also useful information.

Chaals

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 DPawson@rnib.org.uk wrote:

   Charles McCathieNevile
  > What is missing from mousekeys is the ability to navigate
  > from element to
  > element, or indeed to really know where the mouse is
  > non-visually in terms of
  > the document structure. What is missing from commmon keyboard
  > implementations
  > is the ability to fire mouse events.

  Could this type of navigation (in terms of document structure) learn
  from DAISY implementations.

  DAISY is, as yet, inconsistant, but the principles are simple.
  arrow keys navigate within the document structure, left to previous sibling,
  right to following sibling, up to parent, down to first child.

  Simple, and effective.

  HTH DaveP