Re: AGENDA: W3C WAI User Agent Guidelines 8 February 2001

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:37:05 -0500
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Jon Gunderson wrote:

>     3.Definition Issues:
>          1.Issue 359: Definition: text content (incompatible with WCAG?)
>          2.Issue 358: Definition: Equivalent
>          3.Issue 322: The definition of the word element
>          4.Issue 321: Equivalency relationships and the wording of
>                       checkpoint 2.3

Update: Al, Eric, and Ian are very close to a proposal to the
group on this issue. We *may* have it ready by the meeting
Thursday, but I can't guarantee it yet due to scheduling issues.

>     4.Issue 394: Checkpoint 2.1: Vague about what cannot be provided
> through a source view
>       http://server.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear-lc2.html#394

This is part of the previous issue.

Meanwhile, issue 449 is to create an executive summary
of UAAG 1.0. I think that we should resolve this issue
by adding an executive summary as an appendix to the
document. I started writing one, but have been absorbed
by other work. Anyone who wishes to take a stab at this
is very welcome!

 _ Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842