motionless?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@home.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:24:52 -0500
To: "User Agent Working group list" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
below are two checkpoints with the word motionless in them.  I know
I've seen them before but it occurred to me that blinking is not
actually motion and that for both, perhaps the word static would be
better than motionless?

   3.3 Allow the user to configure the user agent to render animated
or
          blinking text as motionless text. [Priority 1]
          Content type labels: VisualText.
          Techniques for checkpoint 3.3

   3.4 Allow the user to configure the user agent to render blinking
          images as motionless images. [Priority 1]
          Content type labels: Color, Animation.
          Techniques for checkpoint 3.4

Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet