Re: (Third) Last Call review begins for User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

From: Rob Lanphier <robla@real.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:14:16 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi all,

RealNetworks is currently reviewing the UAAG 1.0 guidelines, and have
several people handling different parts of the specification.  However, due
to several factors (travel, coordination, other good reasons, some lame
excuses) we doubt we'll be able to collate our responses in time to make
the review deadline.

We think there's a lot of great work that warrants careful review, and so
we hope to get a little extra time to put together a response.  We ask an
extension until EOD Wednesday, May 9 (PDT) to submit our comments.  We
could rush a response out sooner, but I have much more confidence in
submitting a useful response on May 9.

Please let me know if this works for everyone.

Thanks
Rob