SVG comments on UAAG

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 08:21:39 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
The SVG WG has been reviewing your last call document and so far - in
effort to do full justice to this important specification -  we have
dedicated four telcons (six hours) to doing so.

However, due to events last week and this week (Unicode conference, W3C AC
meeting, WWW10 conference) taking up the time of some staff, and due to the
number of coments that we came up with, it turns out that we would benefit
from more time to write up and organise our comments in a clear and
effective manner.

The SVG WG requests a further one week beyond the 4 May deadline, to finish
writing up our review of the last call UAAG specification.

--
Chris