notes on at interaction with uas

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:41:17 -0500
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I wrote these yesterday but wanted to make sure to review the minutes
before posting to avoide possible redundancy.
1>  splitting dynamic and static may result in half inplementation.
even though it might be considered that static be p2, a case can be
made for it being p1.  I cannot make that case as well as perhaps gg
or hans might or another at developer. Rich may be able to help with
this too.  They are often one entity.
2> I got it from gg finally that we have two concerns.  one is getting
the process in the same manner and at the same <time> as the ua and
the other is being able to perform manipulations on the document and
provide timely rendering in at.

I think it can then be expressed this way in a checkpoint or almost
this way:
Provide ats with the ability to access and manipulate the document at
the same performance level as that for the ua.

Thoughts?

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman