Re: MINUTES(edited): W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 17 November 1999

2:36 PM 17-11-99 -0600, Jon Gunderson wrote:
>11.MN: Contact someone at United Cerebral Palsy to agree to review last
>call draft when available

Hi
UCP not responding is unfortunate. For some reason folks with physical
disabilities aren't making themselves heard to the UA & I'm feeling lonesome
[grin] Would the UA Group please seek a replacement to UCP, the MS Society
comes to mind first. Otherwise that appears to leave me sort of as "it" on
physical disabilities, not a good way to reach broad consensus.

Regards,
Bryan

->"It has been said the pebbles can't stop the avalanche, guess the pebbles
didn't have access to the Web!"