Re: MINUTES(edited): W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 17 November 1999

aloha, bryan!

i share your concerns about the lack of participation by significant segments
of the disability community, but i did want to let you know that, as reflected
in the "New Action Items" section of the minutes from today's teleconference, i
asked jon to contact dave clark to discern if he had a contact at UCP with whom
he could put the WG in touch...  jon agreed to do so, and also mentioned that
would ask dave to commit to reviewing the UAGL himself

gregory.

Bryan Campbell wrote:
>2:36 PM 17-11-99 -0600, Jon Gunderson wrote:
>>11.MN: Contact someone at United Cerebral Palsy to agree to review last
>>call draft when available
>
>Hi
>UCP not responding is unfortunate. For some reason folks with physical
>disabilities aren't making themselves heard to the UA & I'm feeling lonesome
>[grin] Would the UA Group please seek a replacement to UCP, the MS Society
>comes to mind first. Otherwise that appears to leave me sort of as "it" on
>physical disabilities, not a good way to reach broad consensus.
>
>Regards,
>Bryan

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>