Re: FRAME Techniques (was Re: Proposed techniques for Checkpoint 2.7)

Gregory,
I suggest something a little simpler:

2.7.3 The following sources can be used to render information to identify a
frame in a frame set to the user.  The sources are listed in order of
preference:
1. contents of the TITLE attribute of the FRAME element
2. contents of the NAME attrribute of the FRAME element
3. The contents of the TITLE element in the HEAD block of the referenced
SRC attribute of the FRAME element
4. The contents of the TITLE element in the HEAD block of the referenced
LONGDESC attribute of the FRAME element
5. Use content "frame X of N frames"

And your right, men't to use FRAME not FRAME set in my original proposal.

Jon

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group