Re: HPR Evaluation

From: Kitch Barnicle <barnicle@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:45:43 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Charles,

I'm trying to finish up a draft of the impact matrix.  Could you explain how
you seen this feature being utilized? Would this include things like moving
the
toolbar from the top of the window to the side of the window? Or are we
talking
about moving individual controls (e.g. place the back button in the lower left
hand corner?)

Kitch