Re: HPR Evaluation

I can see it being used to change the grouping of controls, so I can put the
three controls I use in a group that suits me, and remove the ones I don't
use, and so I can make the controls big enough to easily identify. Think of
Netscape, which has big or little pictures and/or text for the major control
buttons, as an example.